What is a Client Agreement Audit?
A client Agreement Audit is when we work with you to review each and every agreement and how it is structured. During this consulting agreement we will work with your team on the following areas;
- Why do we charge what we charge?
- Are we using “Rollup” or “Actual Cost” Invoicing?
- What happens when the client adds or removes assets?
- Are we using proper API’s and Integrations to affect billing?
- How much money are we making on this agreement?
- When does it renew?
- What are our renewal procedures?
- And More!
How often should I audit my Client Agreements?
This one could be a loaded question, we feel once you have the proper procedure in place, your operations team should be able to follow it. Your team is busy supporting your clients and keeping clients happy. Our team is here to help you with your audits. Depending on your agreement structure, we feel this should be done every 6 to 12 Months. The last thing you would want to happen is to pay overages to a vendor for a solution that you are not charging enough for. let us bring to light where you need improvements on how you structure your agreements.
What can I expect from the completing of our 1st audit?
Once an audit is complete, we will build out the following for your team to follow. It will be up to you if you want us to do this for you on a scheduled basis or if your team will follow the procedures we outline for you.
- Recorded Video Coaching Session on How to audit your agreements.
- KPI Measurements on Agreement Cost matched to Vendor Solution Cost.
- Recommendations to improve your margin or structure for costing.
- Clear understanding of WHAT you charge for and how much you make for it.
- Documented Process on when to renew your clients’ agreements and how to structure them.
Contact us for a free consultation!